1. The nature of the services provided by Certificate in Finance and Technology means that we will obtain, use and disclose (together “Use”) certain information about you (“Data”). This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of Data. By registering to use the Products you agree to this Use.
2. When you register with us you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the Products and services you have purchased and otherwise as required during the normal provision of the course.
3. We may also use the above Data, and similar Data you provide us in response to surveys, to aggregate user profiles and, unless you click on the relevant button on the Registration Form, provide you with communications. We will not pass any personal data onto anyone outside of Certificate in Finance and Technology, with the exception being that if you are a delegate studying with us we will make information about your study available to authorized individuals within any companies contributing financially to your study costs, as we are required to do to satisfy our contractual obligations.
4. To enable us to monitor and improve our services, we gather certain aggregated information about you, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of the Certificate in Finance and Technology website you visit.
5. We use information such as your User ID, session identifiers and password to enable us to identify whether you are using our services, assist with the provision of services and to ensure that you have access to relevant products. We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through your web browser’s interaction with the website.
6. Our products may link to third party websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
7. Certificate in Finance and Technology endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
9. If you wish to change or update the Data we hold about you, please e-mail email@example.com or contact us on the number above. Alternatively, if you wish to raise a query regarding your Data, please contact us on the number above or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Your data is sent using HTTPS, and encrypted at rest. When your data is moving between you and us, everything is encrypted and sent securely using HTTPS.
11. We don’t store your debit/credit card information. All our payments are processed through Stripe https://stripe.com/gb They are a PCI Service Provider Level 1 organisation – the most stringent certification level available in the payment industry. Using Stripe means we don’t need to store your payment card details, they are sent encrypted direct to Stripe, we don’t store them anywhere. You can read more about security at Stripe here: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
What we collect
We ask for your name, email address and address when you signup for our service. This is our primary mechanism to identify you when you log in. This helps us to schedule your exams depending on the location you chose during your enrolment. On the day of the exam we match the location you are taking your exams in, with the location you mentioned during signup.
Storage and use of information
The information you provide is stored in Litmos, our learning management system and Infusionsoft, our Customer Relationship Management and automation system, ProctorU for remote invigilation. We also use Shopify and stripe to process orders. We store your email address, address, the progress of your studies, scores, exams schedule, location, the level you are studying in, interaction logs and any other information that you chose to share with us through the above systems. We also use the above systems to communicate any important information related to examinations or your studies.
Retention and Destruction
You can choose to unsubscribe from the services that we use at any time you wish to. Data is removed by the service providers that we use following compliance.
What we don’t and won’t ever do
We don’t, and never will sell or rent your information to any 3rd party.