1. The nature of the services provided by Certificate in Finance and Technology means that we will obtain, use and disclose (together “Use”) certain information about you (“Data”). This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of Data. By registering to use the Products you agree to this Use.
2. When you register with us you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the Products and services you have purchased and otherwise as required during the normal provision of the course.
3. We may also use the above Data, and similar Data you provide us in response to surveys, to aggregate user profiles and, unless you click on the relevant button on the Registration Form, provide you with communications. We will not pass any personal data onto anyone outside of Certificate in Finance and Technology, with the exception being that if you are a delegate studying with us we will make information about your study available to authorized individuals within any companies contributing financially to your study costs, as we are required to do to satisfy our contractual obligations.
4. To enable us to monitor and improve our services, we gather certain aggregated information about you, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of the Certificate in Finance and Technology website you visit.
5. We use information such as your User ID, session identifiers and password to enable us to identify whether you are using our services, assist with the provision of services and to ensure that you have access to relevant products. We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through your web browser’s interaction with the website.
6. Our products may link to third party websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
7. Certificate in Finance and Technology endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
9. If you wish to change or update the Data we hold about you, please e-mail email@example.com or contact us on the number above. Alternatively, if you wish to raise a query regarding your Data, please contact us on the number above or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org