The CFT Scholarship Scheme has been set up to provide financial support for those people who otherwise may not be able to afford to take the CFT. We are therefore able to offer a limited number of places on the program at $500 per level instead of the normal price of $1985. The CFT will subsidise the remaining cost of the course. The criteria for the scheme are:
- You must be paying for the course yourself and not getting any help from your employer.
- You must be studying in a UNDP defined developing economy.
- You will need to complete the online form given below to apply for the scholarship.
- You should explain why you feel you need financial support for the course
- The fee will be $500 per level for the CFT qualification. The remainder of the $1,985 cost of the course will be subsidised by the CFT.
- Applications are normally processed within 24 – 48 hours. You will need to book your course and pay the fee in full within 2 days of your acceptance being confirmed.
- You must study towards the next available exam - March 2018.
- Level 2 and Level 3 exams must be taken at the next available exam dates.